Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00725 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,819 (388,653 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)