Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00742 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,783 (240,393 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)