Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00716 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,394 (334,109 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (33 minutes ago)