Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 152 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41076 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 61% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,480 (3,603 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)