Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30250 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €784 (2,591 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)