Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37283 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €916 (2,456 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)