Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30645 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,191 (3,886 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)