Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33969 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 66% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €962 (2,833 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (32 minutes ago)