Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32440 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,237 (3,812 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)