Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40486 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,246 (3,078 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 5,490,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,997,960 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (about 2 hours ago)