Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 943 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,232 (5,735,886 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)