Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 719 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 49% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,581 (9,120,931 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)