Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 868 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,460 (4,240,558 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)