Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,580 (6,020,073 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (36 minutes ago)