Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 922 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,340 (5,877,102 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)