Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 997 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,671 (元19,369) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)