Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 971 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12759 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,451 (元19,213) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)