Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 906 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12800 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,903 (元22,676) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)