Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,247 (元24,051) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)