Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12844 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,492 (元19,402) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)