Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25330 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,524 (13,913 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)