Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25503 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,276 (16,767 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)