Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24518 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,990 (20,352 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)