Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23887 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,152 (13,195 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (37 minutes ago)