Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37147 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,331 (3,582 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (32 minutes ago)