Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32450 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,432 (4,412 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)