Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20684 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,779 (RM8,599) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (37 minutes ago)