Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21632 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,572 (RM7,267) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)