Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20759 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,845 (RM8,889) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)