Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,396 (11,426,650 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)