Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,274 (10,976,367 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £88 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (39 minutes ago)