Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,323 ($3,936) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)