Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,245 ($4,579) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)