Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00723 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,700 (234,949 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)