Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,671 (196,417 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)