Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,676 (197,715 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)