Cost of living comparison between Bata, Equatorial Guinea and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,251 (2,131,382 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$1,200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Granada costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vilnius costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)