Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31498 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,052 (EC$9,690) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (about 2 hours ago)