Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,447 (3,414,547 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (36 minutes ago)