Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 441 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 75% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,070 (CHF 5,973) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)