Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.886 EUR / CHF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 445 prices entered by 44 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 82% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,269 (CHF 5,944) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (39 minutes ago)