Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 501 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.883 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 103% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,675 (CHF 5,295) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)