Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.923 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 94% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,860 (CHF 5,268) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)