Cost of living comparison between Basel, Switzerland and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.928 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 94% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,074 (CHF 6,545) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)