Cost of living in Barrie, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 302 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,500 (C$5,333) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)