Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,166 (COL$7,220,790) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)