Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,680 (COL$5,902,702) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999,999 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)