Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,252 (COL$7,021,067) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)