Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,186 (COL$6,676,659) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)