Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,938 (COL$6,763,861) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)