Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08504 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,691 (Bs 43,404) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (30 minutes ago)