Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09294 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,038 (Bs 54,205) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)