Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09132 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,854 (Bs 42,205) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)