Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08495 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,809 (Bs 44,836) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (37 minutes ago)