Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,506 (Bs 492,459,850) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $189 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 2 hours ago)