Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08924 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,900 (Bs 43,701) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (32 minutes ago)