Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01648 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,572 (руб 95,394) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (38 minutes ago)