Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00291 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,853 (978,722 Bs.S.) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (20 minutes ago)