Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,846 (Bs 151,719,688) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)