Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09345 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,470 (Bs 37,128) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)