Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Spain and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,608 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,475 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karaj costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abuja costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pretoria costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blagoveshchensk costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)