Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Spain and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,724 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,788 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)