Cost of living comparison between Baoding, China and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13581 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,687 (元27,149) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)