Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01740 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,979 (RD$ 171,160) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)