Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01703 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,564 (RD$ 150,560) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)