Cost of living comparison between Baní, Dominican Republic and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02010 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,188 (RD$ 108,828) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)