Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01944 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,650 (RD$ 136,325) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)