Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,165 (1,418,292 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)