Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,197 (2,751,392 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (37 minutes ago)