Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,790 prices entered by 691 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01272 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,335 (₨104,920) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)