Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,127 (Rp 30,939,758) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 5,490,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,997,960 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (about 2 hours ago)