Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,550 (Rp 38,116,688) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)