Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24680 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,347 (9,508TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (35 minutes ago)