Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / BND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,884 (B$4,546) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)