Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / BND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,040 (B$6,005) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)