Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / BND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,326 (B$5,065) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)