Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / BND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,796 (B$4,485) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)