Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 EUR / BND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,739 (B$4,391) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)