Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.559 EUR / BND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,027 (B$3,627) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)