Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,985 (Rp 30,824,547) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)