Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,707 (Rp 38,482,580) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (39 minutes ago)