Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,599 (1,709,839 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)