Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,701 (2,442,416 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (27 minutes ago)