Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,922 ($4,140) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)