Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04910 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,601 (32,615 Leu) in Bălţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (44 minutes ago)