Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04957 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,396 (28,155 Leu) in Bălţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)