Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,497 (R$ 9,268) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)