Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27444 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,624 (R$ 13,203) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palmerston North costs NZ$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dumaguete City costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 2 hours ago)