Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 446 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25447 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,308 (R$ 9,068) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)