Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 372 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,730 (R$ 10,168) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (25 minutes ago)