Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,110 (AU$7,343) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)