Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.628 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,762 (AU$4,395) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)