Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,267 (AU$6,398) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)