Cost of living comparison between Baia Mare, Romania and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22196 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,443 (6,500 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (30 minutes ago)