Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03086 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,991 (96,936 Birr) in Bahir Dar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 2 hours ago)