Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00631 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,671 (₨264,870) in Bahawalpur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)