Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01566 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,365 (Php87,152) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (43 minutes ago)