Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,707 (3,626,092 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (27 minutes ago)