Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,505 (4,370,748 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)