Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,225 (5,341,821 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (4 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (28 minutes ago)