Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,944 (Php103,335) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (37 minutes ago)