Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01648 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,393 (Php84,571) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (32 minutes ago)