Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01841 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,283 (Php69,664) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)