Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01584 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,498 (Php94,580) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)