Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01703 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,547 (Php90,893) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (26 minutes ago)