Cost of living comparison between Babylon, New York, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.891 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,351 ($8,248) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cartagena costs COL$2.69 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 198 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Murcia costs €179 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maracaibo costs Bs 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €0.85 (16 minutes ago)