Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,517 ($6,432) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 3 hours ago)