Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47725 EUR / AWG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,890 (ƒ 6,055) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)