Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47775 EUR / AWG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,210 (ƒ 6,718) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)