Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48204 EUR / AWG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,434 (ƒ 7,125) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)