Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02552 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,178 (85,341 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)