Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28888 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,488 (S/. 8,614) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)