Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,279 in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (37 minutes ago)