Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 298 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,583 in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)