Cost of living comparison between Aveiro, Portugal and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,102 in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)