Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 62% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,549 (NZ$7,632) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)