Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 65% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,279 (NZ$7,153) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)