Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 58% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,735 (NZ$8,148) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)