Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 59% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,302 (NZ$7,550) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)