Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 60% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,482 (NZ$7,730) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)