Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01234 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,452 (₨117,688) in Aurangabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)