Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01385 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,874 (₨135,305) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)