Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,660 in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (32 minutes ago)