Cost of living comparison between Augsburg, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,661 in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 40 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 11,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)