Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,201 in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)