Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,338 prices entered by 451 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,229 (NZ$7,207) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (25 minutes ago)